Which C13 database to use can be selected in one of two ways:
- By selecting the Databases push button below the structure control screen
- From the Predict - Options - Database pull down menu
NMRPredict uses the concept of External and Internal databases.
- The External databases are those which come with NMRPredict
- The letters A-M are reserved for External databases
- The databases supplied by Dr Robien are databases A, B, H and I and contain a total of 193,352 records
- Optional databases supplied by Wiley are databases C, D and G and contain a further 185,517 records
- The Internal databases are those you build yourself
- The letters N-Z are used for Internal databases
- If you have purchased a database it is shown as being "Licenced"
- You choose which database to use for prediction or search by setting the "Enabled" column to "Yes" or "No"
- If you have purchased the x-nuclei databases these will show in the same way.
A total number of 86,480 such records are available